MARY JOYCE



Taking photographs of people is an opportunity to freeze and immortalize moment of their life. 10, 20, or 60 years from now, the people you photographed may look back on the photos you took and remember the particular feel, the beautiful story of that moment. Capturing the moment is vital because the images you capture matters.

I was in Cebu City and was requested to photographed Joyce, one of my closest treasured friends in the city, for her 22nd birthday. It's an honor to be the man behind the camera. I know there are so many skillful and talented photographers out there but I was the one being requested.

I used my old time buddy Nikon D90 + 50mm 1.8 for this photo shoot session at Sirao Garden.

Below are some of the photographs I took with Joyce. 



“It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.”
— Paul Caponigro









Jooooiiii, thank you for trusting my humble skill in photography. I do hope I captured your story.





0 coment�rios: