MARIANNE FAYE [REMASTERED]


Since I dislocated my knees and I can't walk, I can don nothing but to look back on my archives again and I found a set of photos I took last 2012. I have to do something so that my entire therapy days will have some outcome. 

I look for some keepers among the hundreds of shot I took. Huh! I shoot that much before and I only have few keepers. Well, I was just starting portraits that time so I think that can justify my horrible hundreds of shot. Hehehe!!!

Here are my few keepers and remastered it the way I enhance my photos this time. 








If you want to see how I edit these photos last 2012, click here.



2 coment�rios:

Pinoy CAD+ said...

nice blog..I wish I know how take a shot. But only i know i have the basic appreciation of photos and images.

Marionsden said...

Thank you Pinoy CAD+ for appreciating my blog. Keep that basic appreciation of photos in you; you'll never know maybe one day you'll be surprised, your masterpiece will be one of the best photographs in the history of photography. Photography is somewhat similar with CAD... you know how to see LIGHT and SHADOWS!.