ANN: STREET SESSION




"A true portrait should, today and a hundred years from today, the Testimony of how this person looked and what kind of human being he was." 

-Philippe Halsman




"There's a discipline. When you take someone's portrait, you don't have to take 50 photographs, just find that one so that when you release the shutter, that's the image that you took." 

-Matthew Modine


A true portrait should, today and a hundred years from today, the Testimony of how this person looked and what kind of human being he was. 

-Philippe Halsman



Muse: Ann
HMUA: Ann


All photos are owned and copyrighted by Marion’s Imaje.

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication, and distribution of the digital photos, without his explicit permission, is punishable by law. 

Use of any image without the owner's permission is a violation... of the Philippine copyright law Republic Act No. 8293



~ THANK YOU ~



2 coment�rios:

Unknown said...

Barb again, here. Ok, I most definitely encourage you to get up over your subject shooting downward. It's whole nother element to explore. Looking over this group, I would have loved to see your subject from that angle.

Marionsden said...

Hi, Barbara. Thank you for your kind comment. I know it will help me to grow in this field. I will try shooting up over my muse next time. Again, thank you so much for commenting and criticizing my work. I really needed your ideas. Thanks again, Barbara :)