KATRINA


Inspired by Chase Jarvis' "The best camera is the one that is with you!" I ended up in this photo shoot with Katrina, a DavaoeƱa who's a part of the UST Swimming Team using my cheap and first smartphone, Starmobile UP Vision. 

Why I used my phone instead of my DSLR? The reason is pretty darn stupid, I forgot to bring the battery of my DSLR. LOL! But again, the shoot must go on. Luckily, this shoot had another shooter, Sir Lumagod, using his camera. 


The smartphone camera is way, way much limited compared to other cameras but still, it can take decent photos. I tried also to remember and apply some basic rules in photography, Composition.







Thanks to my smartphone I killed the day.

Lesson learned, always check your gears before the session and always keep your smartphone with you + full charge the battery. You'll never know when you gonna need it.

Muse: Katrina
HMUA: Debbie Joy Lumagod
Gear: UP Vision
Location: Crocodile Park, Davao City


For further readings: Why I shoot with Smartphones (Click Here)


All photos are owned and copyrighted by Marion’s Imaje.

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication, and distribution of the digital photos, without his explicit permission, is punishable by law. 

Use of any image without the owner's permission is a violation... of the Philippine copyright law Republic Act No. 8293



~ THANK YOU ~

0 coment�rios: