AN HONEST SHOTS ON THE STREET


Elliott Erwitt once said: "To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Having these lines in mind, I looked and contemplated on my amateur photographs and made me a bit sad. I know am not really good and can't call my self a photographer (but I love the Art and I think some of my photos are okay-ish). I do photo shoots with muses and we all know that doing so includes "direction." Absolutely, nothing is wrong with directing your subject, it's your job as a photographer but I got bored with it, I was sad because something was not enough. Something was missing in my photographs. Seeing other photographers produces awesome photographs; the colors were stunning, the composition, the sharpness, the pretty subject but I noticed that everything were the same images from each other. 

So, I planned to do something different. To do away with my preconceived ideas.  The result of my idea might not be the best one but I thought, nailing it is not a problem because no one gives a crap about what I do. I planned to combine street photography style and photo shoot style to achieve a Candid/Honest image. 

Here's the set of my first try:












All photos are owned and copyrighted by Marion’s Imaje.

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication, and distribution of the digital photos, without his explicit permission, is punishable by law. 

Use of any image without the owner's permission is a violation... of the Philippine copyright law Republic Act No. 8293


0 coment�rios: