BRIDESMAID

Whazzup everybody! I attended a Wedding Ceremony not as a wedding photographer but as a guest. Witnessing a couple blessed under the Sacrament of Marriage is totally emotionally astonishing and exalting. 

Being a shutterbug,  I can't control my eyes from seeing photographic stories and memorable beautiful moments but I have to respect the official photographers during that day. I have to slid back my camera inside my bag... but I tried some few clicks during the ceremony. Can't blame my self, hehehe... 

Luckily, the bridesmaids were my friends (and the bride), so during free time, I mean "free time"  is when they have no errands to do with the bride or with the official photographers, I took photos of them using my 6s; (I'll be posting soon the ones I took with my camera)

Blame me not, I can't stop but capture memorable moments!






Gear: iPhone 6s
Lights: Ambient
Post Process: Mobile LR CC


0 coment�rios: