SALLYCIOUS RED



I am a shutterbug and my genre in photography is street photography or still photography. A photographer friend of mine invited me to back him up during his photoshoot session with a model. as a photographer wannabe, I accepted his invitation and this was my first time to shoot with a model. A different genre, a different take, a different experience. 


Muse: Sally Mae Rosales
HMUA: Sally Mae Rosales




All photos are owned and copyrighted by Marion’s Imaje.

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication, and distribution of the digital photos, without his explicit permission, is punishable by law. 

Use of any image without the owner's permission is a violation... of the Philippine copyright law Republic Act No. 8293


~ THANK YOU ~

0 coment�rios: