ISNE

Whazzup everybody! I miss posting here; I really miss "kodakikobeh". For a few weeks I've been away from this platform because of my busy schedule and I needed to spend time with my own life. Anyways, I am here now, I think that's important, and I am now posting another set of photos I took a month ago, I think (LOL I can't remember when :D)

Scroll down till the end. . . 

When a fellow photographer, the person behind the lens becomes the being in front of the lens. . . 


Okay, she's seriously busy taking photographs with her model . . .


. . . and now she's the one being photographed.








Thanks Isne for giving me a chance to photograph you. It's an honor. Keep photography alive and continue capturing great stories and share it to the world.

Muse: Isne
HMUA: Isne
Location: Davao Crocodile Park





0 coment�rios: