RETRO GROOVING


It was a spectacular night last December 15, 017. Everyone was in their superb 70's retro outfit so I took the opportunity and asked some of my good friends to pose for me. 

Yup, I don't have my big baby with me because it's too bulky and heavy, but I have my smartphone. Who says I can't shoot with smartphones? This li'l baby might be underestimated by some but if you know how to use it properly combined with your knowledge in the Art of Photography, you can take and make great images.


“I didn’t choose photography, photography chose me.”
- Gerardo Suter

“I think of photography like therapy.”
- Harry Gruyaert



All photos are owned and copyrighted by Marion’s Imaje.

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication, and distribution of the digital photos, without his explicit permission, is punishable by law. 

Use of any image without the owner's permission is a violation... of the Philippine copyright law Republic Act No. 8293


~ THANK YOU ~

2 coment�rios:

Unknown said...

ano po name nung model? hahaha

Marionsden said...

Hahahahahahaha JP Gomez ang name ng model, Sir John Paul.