LINBELLE: In Fairy Lights


Muse: Linbelle
HMUA: Linbelle
Gear: iPhone 5s

A photo shoot with Linbelle using only an iPhone 5s. It's a new experience and learning. My iPhone camera is so different from my DSLR camera where I can manipulate my settings and shots but this did not fail me. It gave me decent shots.


If you can notice it's grainy, I adjusted my exposure up so I can have a clear shot with the model because the location, the room, was a bit darker with it's dim light and with the fairy lights only. But no matter how grainy it is, it still looks artsy-impressive to me. 





All photos are owned and copyrighted by Marion’s Imaje.

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication and distribution of the digital photos, without his explicit permission, is punishable by law. 

Use of any image without the owner's permission is a violation... of the Philippine copyright law Republic Act No. 8293


~THANK YOU ~

0 coment�rios: