KLEIN


It's a "No problem" to take photos of your friends when everyone is dressing up. They will agree with you to take photographs of them. Since I am a vampire of photography, everyone knows that. So, I took the opportunity to ask my good friends to be photographed at. I better bite this moment and immortalized it. 

Previously, I posted two posts about my friends dressed up in 70's Retro. Today, am posting again another set photos I took during our Family and Recognition Day last December 15, 2017, using a smartphone. 



I saw her overseeing the venue and program but she was dressed up in the 70s theme plus with a radio on her hand to monitor the program. I did not hesitate to ask her a minute for a photographed.

The radio and the program menu was set aside and voila! 

Meet Klein!



“It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter.”
- Alfred Eisenstaedt

“Only photograph what you love.”
- Tim Walker


“The eye should learn to listen before it looks.”
- Robert Frank



All photos are owned and copyrighted by Marion’s Imaje.

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication, and distribution of the digital photos, without his explicit permission, is punishable by law. 

Use of any image without the owner's permission is a violation... of the Philippine copyright law Republic Act No. 8293


~ THANK YOU ~

0 coment�rios: