JACK + MARY ANNE (Beyond Distance)

BEYOND DISTANCE


JACK + MARY ANNE
(Beyond Distance)

This is falling in love in the cruelest way. This is falling for you when you’re worlds away.
– Unknown




Distance is just a tool or an opportunity for couples to grow more in love. 




When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.


In a long distance relationship your love is tested & doubted every day, but you still prove to each other that it’s worth it. That is what makes the relationship so special.
– Anon




I can’t text you roses, or fax you my heart. I’d email you kisses, but we’d still be apart. I love you to pieces, and just wish you’d see that I care for you so much because you mean the world to me.
-Mahmoud El Hallab





When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.




When I don’t see you, I don’t miss you , I just place my hand over my heart and its there I will find you, because even though you are out of my sight , you will never be out of my heart.
– Rashida Rowe




Distance means so little, when someone means so much.
– Anon




Hearing your voice is far better than you touching me. Because even though I yearn for your skin to touch mine, it is your voice that touches my soul.
– Anon



The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”

– Helen Keller






When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long.





The thought of being with you tomorrow, gives me the strength to get through today.
– Anon


~THANK YOU~


0 coment�rios: