RONALD + JOY "The quality of love and the duration of a relationship are in direct proportion to the depth of the commitment by both...

RONALD + JOY

RONALD + JOY

"The quality of love and the duration of a relationship are in direct proportion to the depth of the commitment by both people to making the relationship successful. Commit yourself wholeheartedly and unconditionally to the most important people in your life."
- Brian Tracy




I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
- Nicholas Sparks





"Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I can't say what I really feel with the right words because words limit my love for you. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for."





"You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had."
- Nicholas Sparks








"I will help you achieve your dreams."







"My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story."
- Christina White




You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.


Couple: Ronald + Joy
Photographer: Marion
HMUA: Janna
Coordinator: Jin Roi
Words and Inspiration: CLN

~ THANK YOU ~



0 coment�rios: