XTINE [REMASTERED]


Last August 2015, I was invited to do a photoshoot, a fun shoot to be exact. Who am I to refuse such offer from my closest friends? To make the story short, I photographed my friends. 
Lately, I thought of re-editing some of the photographs I took to my current way of editing because my way of editing before was kinda way too-other-photographers' style. 


I am a dark shooter, my photos are blended with a mysterious tone, peculiar feel, and having an enigmatic sense but without forgetting the beauty of the subject.

Here are some of my photographs of my blogger and vlogger friend, Christine of xtinecalanoy.blogspot.com (Check out her blog).



"Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
— Albert Camus







Muse: Christine Salve
HMUA: Christine Salve
Location: Maa, Davao City


All photos are owned and copyrighted by Marion’s Imaje.

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, publication, duplication, and distribution of the digital photos, without his explicit permission, is punishable by law. 

Use of any image without the owner's permission is a violation... of the Philippine copyright law Republic Act No. 8293



~ THANK YOU ~

2 coment�rios:

xtinecalanoy said...

Congratulations on you new blog! Weeee ♥
Pictorial na uli plith ♥

Marionsden said...

hehehe, Thanks, Tin :D sige ba pictorials uli. Kelaaaaannnnn??? ahahahahaa :D